Jump to content
Consultant social worker

Current qualification accepted

Required to register:

  1. Degree in Social Work

Recommended for practice:

  1. Consultant Social Worker Programme in the Continuing Professional Education and Learning (CPEL) Framework for Social Workers   

Other requirements

Past qualifications

Induction requirements

Continuing professional development CPD (previously known as PRTL)