Details of forthcoming hearings will appear here seven days before the hearing is due to take place.
People working in social care, the press and the public can observe public fitness to practise panel final hearings.
Some hearings are held in private if there is evidence being considered that shouldn’t be made public. Only the outcomes of these hearings will be made public.
If you would like to observe a hearing, contact us on 02920 780640 or by emailing email@example.com.
If you're observing a hearing, bear in mind:
- all hearings are held via Zoom. You'll need access to a device with internet to observe the hearing. We'll send you the Zoom link when you confirm your attendance. Find out more about using Zoom during a hearing
- all hearings start at 9am, unless otherwise specified
- you'll need to log on at least 15 minutes before the hearing is due to start to avoid any delays to the hearing
- if you log in after the hearing has started, you may not be able to join the hearing until a break is called
- as an observer, you will not be able to take part in the hearing and you'll be asked to keep your mic on mute
- anyone disrupting the hearing in any way will be asked to leave the hearing
- you must not record or take any photos of the hearing
- hearings may be cancelled or postponed at short notice - we'll let you know if this happens
- hearings are held in public, but we and the registered person can ask that all or part of a hearing is held in private. The panel will consider these requests on the day of the hearing. If all or any part of a hearing is held in private, observers will be asked to leave.