We understand that this process can be confusing or upsetting. We want to help make it easier for you to take part in the hearing.
If your case has progressed to a hearing, your fitness to practise case officer will talk to you about what happens next and answer your questions.
Contact your fitness to practise case officer (the email address and phone number will have been provided to you) if you need help to:
- understand letters sent you about the investigation
- understand the investigation process.
You can also contact the hearings team if you need help to:
- understand letters sent you about a hearing
- understand the hearings process
- respond to us about attending a hearing.
Contact the hearings team on:
Phone: 0300 303 3444