Jump to content
Complaints form
You should complete this form if you are dissatisfied with any service provided by Social Care Wales and wish the matter to be investigated further.

Your details


Details of your complaint

Please give details of the department or person you are complaining about, where appropriate.

What is your complaint?

If applicable

Representative details

Do you wish to have a colleague/ trade union representative/ support worker accompany you through the complaints process?
Your representative's address